1. Teams must be comprised of 1-4 people
2. All work on a project should be done at the hackathon if you are caught with pre-coded work then you may be kicked out for the remainder of the hackathon
3. Teams can use an idea they had before the event
4. Teams can use libraries, frameworks, or open-source code in their projects. Working on a project before the event and open-sourcing it for the sole purpose of using the code during the event is against the spirit of the rules and is not allowed
5. Teams can work on an idea that they have worked on before as long as they do not re-use code.
6. Adding new features to existing projects is allowed. Judges will only consider new functionality introduced or new features added during the hackathon in determining the winners.
7. Teams must stop hacking once the time is up. However, teams are allowed to debug and make small fixes to their programs after time is up. e.g. If during demoing your hack you nd a bug that breaks your application and the x is only a few lines of code, it's okay to x that. Making large changes or adding new features is not allowed
8. Teams can be disqualified from the competition at the organizers' discretion